The choice
We've asked the university to help us find a temporary house from which we could take our time finding a more permanent home. They've found two that we can choose from. Both are 4-bedroom houses but since they have nothing available with fewer bedrooms they'll let us pay rent equivalent to that for a 2-bedroom place. Lucky break. We have a friend in Warwick who is looking at both places later this week and will recommend one. But, perhaps you can also help - hypothetically, which place would you most like to visit us in? Remember, we have 3 more bedrooms to fill...

6 Comments:
Does the sun ever shine in that country? Congrats on the opportunity over the "pond". Not that there's a chance that we'll get to visit, but the house on the left looks slightly more appealing with the little room on top. Glad all is well, if you pass by Chicago please stop in. - Seth (www.bracewell.us)
Hi, yes the sun does shine occasionally here. I would go for the one on the right, but then as I chose a similar but smaller version of it when i moved over to the UK, I might be slightly biased. Really excited that you will be living nearby. See you soon, I'll certainly come and check out one of the guest rooms. love Roz
Hi Josh and Heather, I don't like posting as anonymous. How do I get a name? Anyway, inspired by the line of thinking that Al and Brook have suggested, I will say that I love the window on the house on the right. I imagine there may be a little window seat inside, where you can sit and dream together as you look out at the drizzly world outside. Four bedrooms for the price of two - hey, how long can you stretch out your stay there? Love, Mom
Dear Josh and Heather,
I think that the house on the right would be a lot more romantic since you could sit there and look out at the world and have wonderful memories of your stay.
With love and hugs from Nanie (visiting Franceen)
Hi there you two ... you're finally on my new laptop! Love the blogger / fish
bowl & dad & I decided that BOTH places look VEDDY British but dad likes the
look of the left one. 4 bedrooms are GREAT ! Love to you both as you pack & get
ready to become pommies for a few years. love mum
Personally I don't like either home! I think you should move to the shire and find your self a nice hobbit hole. Love Steve
Post a Comment
<< Home