Heading back

After a hike near Ullswater, we took a steam powered boat back to our car. This was our second to last day here and the copper mine photos were taken after this shot but I thought it best represented our relaxing holiday. Back to work for Josh and Heather is back to looking for work, and coordinating a move to Kenilworth. More on that to come...

3 Comments:
Nice pics, especially the churchyard. Have you found a place in Kenilworth?
Possibly. We just looked at a place yesterday. You step out the front door and could throw a stone and hit the castle. Great garden... the road out front is a little busy but we will probably make a go of it.
Last time Laura and I were on a boat together she threw a bucket o' puke on my dad. Looks like you guys are having more fun. Josh, I hear you have a new smoking buddy already. Honestly, the bed's not even cold yet! I feel cheap and used.
Post a Comment
<< Home