Oh my!
In the summer, Josh goes on occasional one-day road trips down to the south of England (Plymouth), collecting seawater for his experiments. Today was such a day. He makes occasional pit stops at service stations. It goes without saying that this particular stop will only ever be a toilet break. Rather risk starvation than attempt the New Premium Range Breakfast Mixed Swill.Note: click on the photo for a disturbing close-up.

7 Comments:
Gross. Really gross. I can't believe that there are humans out there who would look at that as edible, much less appetizing. But then, I live in the country that exports Michael Jackson and spam in equally copious quantities. Those in glass houses...
seth(ers)
ewwww - did I spy blood sausage mixed in there???
Looks fantastic!! I would give anything for bacon and sausages. Oh and fried eggs and fried bread. There is nothing like a full English Breakfast espically when there is no such thing in Cameroon.
what the heck are the two black round things? So gross!
I think the black things are Black pudding (or blood sausage). There's an article on Wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morcilla
I've tasted it - not too bad - but I'm not lining up for more!
Mmm tasty! Don't diss the great English breakfast. Someone once told me that some crazy people eat pancakes for breakfast, but personally I can't believe it's true. Can't remember where they came from...
I think we hit a nerve with this post...
Post a Comment
<< Home