Monday, April 05, 2010

It's a beautiful day

Adding it up, the kids have spent nearly 48 hours of the last 96, outside. Justin asks to go out as soon as he wakes up, and must be hauled in unwillingly at bedtime. Jamie seems to have a never-ending supply of games for them to play, and they do! Together! Happily!
We just thought we should record this before the novelty wears off for them.

And we now have a sunshiny yellow kitchen thanks to Josh's sacrifice of his own time outside.

4 Comments:

At 11:46 pm, Blogger Haley said...

So sweet! I can't wait until my little munchkins can play together.. actually, hold that thought, I don't want my baby to get any older!

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger Calvin said...

Okay, it's weird how much Josh is starting to look like Dad...

 
At 4:33 pm, Blogger Franceen said...

I was just thinking the same thing! The genetic resemblance is uncanny, but so also is the sincerest-form-of-flattery attire, the wry smile, and the ever-ready work-in-hand! About the kids - how does one find another way to say adorable? And the story about Justin's unwillingness to come inside at the end of the day echoes his Daddy's similar preschool protests. And so it goes, from generation to generation...

 
At 11:41 am, Blogger Jack and Kat Gilbert said...

Hey guys - I echo Haley's comment - Dylan is desperate for Hayden to start playing with him - to be honest so am I.

BTW did you get my message - I got head hunted by Argonne National Labs and start there in August. So we will be in Chicago - will pop up and say hi as soon as we can.

Jack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl