Monday, March 14, 2005

Pot-luck gang


Doug and Sarah hosted a goodbye get-together on Friday night. This classic photo shows the friends from Monday-night club we've enjoyed for three years now. Again, tough to say goodbye. Thank you so much Doug and Sarah for such a great evening and thanks to all of you for your friendship and for the print you gave us that commemorates our circle.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather and Josh...
I'm enjoying this blog you've got set up...I see a couple familiar faces on the potluck dinner shot I haven't seen in awhile! I wish you all the best, I know you are heading out to England soon and I look forward to reading how things are going for you there. Love the name of this blog!! PS.Congrats on the Thesis both of you. Heather-it reminds me of the story you told me about how you already graduated from university before you where born...and when you were conceived for that matter, oh the things we remember!! :)
Bonnie Van Domselaar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl