Sunday, April 10, 2005

Oxford student for a day


On Friday we went down to Oxford (one hour away) so that Josh and Hendrik (a friendly coworker) could take a brief course in Bio-Linux (any nerds out there?). Heather spent the day seeing as many of the colleges that she possibly could on a self-guided walking tour. While the cold and wind left her with a cold/flu this weekend, we were thrilled to be there for the day.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh,
You should be ashamed.
Heather,
I think you need to get your own set of car keys.
Sincerely, Daniel

 
At 7:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Daniel,
That's plenty out of you! I'm sure if I'd been forceful enough Hendrik MIGHT have given me the car keys, AND let me sit up front in his car with Josh, but I thought I'd just be pleasant and easy-going.
Unlike some people I know who nit-pick every little detail..anyone, anyone... :)
Sincerely,
Your friend Heather

 
At 12:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,
Um, Uh, Did I mention how pretty you look in these pictures? I know I posted a few comments but that's what I meant to say.
Does anyone else have a blog thingy I can visit?

 
At 5:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Daniel. That's all I was fishing for, really.
Josh said I sounded snappish, so let me verify that your comments DO make me laugh.
Heather
PS
Does anyone else have the "Schnapp, schnapp schnappy" song in their heads now? Or now? How about now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl