BIG changes
Well, it's official. We're pregnant, thrilled, and expecting to have the baby in April. We went for the three-month ultrasound today and saw this beautiful little one (6.35 cm from head to butt), moving, kicking, rolling over, and opening its mouth. Completely surreal.P.S. And thank you all for your comments, which we cherish.

20 Comments:
WELCOME, LITTLE ONE! ALL DAY LONG I'VE BEEN GOING BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY'S BLOG, WANTING TO GET THAT FIRST GLIMPSE OF YOU, AND AT LAST, THERE YOU ARE!!! WELCOME! AND TO MOMMY AND DADDY - CONGRATULATIONS!!! WITH ALL MY LOVE AND JOY AND PRAYERS FOR YOUR SAFE JOURNEY INTO OUR ARMS, FROM GRANDMA
Hurrah! (as we British would say) - what a great photo! We're really excited for you - well done.... From Liz, Jonathan, Rosie & Esther xxxx
Wow, What an awesome picture! That's going to be one goodlooking baby. Way to go Guys! Enjoy every minute.
Love,
Us
Congratuations guys! We're very excited for you, and just wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
- Chris
Wonderful, wonderful news! We are thrilled that it's happening for you and know you'll be fantastic parents.
-Julee
I agree with Cara, that's one goodlooking fella! Yes, fella! I predict that it's going to be a boy! About 8 1/2 pounds. brown hair, blue eyes. I wonder what you'll name him!?!?! Very excited to be an auntie again. Love, Auntie Meggie
Hooray you guys! Congratulations!
A fellow baby born in Britain (I was born in England to my Canadian parents long ago), wonderful!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Heath, I've been trying to call but am not getting to you.. email me or call me again, i think that i have the wrong phone #.... Very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a blessing! You guys are going to be great parents- we love you both and look forward to more updates on the 'lil 'un'.
Seth and Laura
Fantastic! Spooky, too - I was wondering about this very thing just the other day. Looking forward to the arrival of "mini-you."
John
WOW!!! No wonder Cara was encouraging me to look at your blog. What exciting news. Congratulations!!! A little "English" baby in the family.
Auntie Donna
Congratulations Heather and Josh. Looking forward to catching up in December. Love The Buma Family from "Down Under"
Congratulations Josh & Heather! You'll love being parents...wonderful and stretching (in more ways than one!). ;)
Blessings to our kids in England - all three of you! Your family in OZ are thrilled to bits. Josh, now begins the REAL catering...
Heather and Josh! I'm so excited! Congratulations - this is such exciting news. I'm sending big hugs over the internet waves. I hope the next 6 months go smoothly.
Love Dawn
Congratulations, what wonderful news! all the best, looking forward to seeing you this summer. God bless Love the Pannekoeks.
Hi Heather and Josh,
Congratulations! Fantastic news! All the best from everyone here.
Cheers, Lee
Hi guys,we are excited for you. You will make great parents!
Love the Pikes
HE is beautiful-God's special miracle.
Love, Aunt Nel, Pete and Josh. Hey Josh You Should call Him Little Little Josh.
What wonderful news! Such a good excuse to get out the knitting needles again!
Blessings on your days ahead as you ready this precious new life for your waiting arms.
Hugs all round! (and a 'pat' for baby!)
Heather and Gary
Post a Comment
<< Home