Friday, August 08, 2008

Kingston Family Fun World!!!!!

One of our favourite days from our holiday started with a morning at the fair. Jamie gamely tried every ride that she was tall enough for, even the Scrambler! She loved both the roller-coaster and the ferris wheel, happily screaming her way around the track and telling us when we were going up, up, up, and down, down, down.
With family, funpark, a swim in the lake, a campfire roast, firefly hunting, and a thunderstorm, this day was one for the books!

3 Comments:

At 4:04 pm, Blogger Jack and Kat Gilbert said...

Where was the fun world...I don't remember any funworld...I wanted to go on the funworld....it is so unfair!

 
At 8:44 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow that looks fun!! We tried to go to the county fair this year but didn't make it. I'll have to catch the tractor pull another year.

 
At 4:44 pm, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

I totally love that Jamie's a thrill-seeker! I hope Sam is too, so I have someone to go on the roller coasters with me in a few years.

-Julee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl