Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hum a little tune, walk a little walk


Justin evidently needed a little distraction in order to realise his walking potential.  A harmonica from Grandpa, and lots of encouragement from Nan and Pa did the trick!

5 Comments:

At 1:32 am, Blogger Jessica said...

Well done Justin! And happy 1st birthday too. My you have grown up so quickly! :)

 
At 8:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What talent! Amelia is still working on standing on her own and isn't even close to walking while playing harmonica!

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger Franceen said...

Congratulations, Justin! And what unique flair to combine two new activities in one! We're so proud of you. And congratulations also on the finesse of your gradual walking expertise, leaving it forever in doubt as to who won the bet! Very young for a diplomat!

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Way to go, Justin! A multi-tasker if I ever saw one.

-Julee

 
At 12:08 pm, Blogger Calvin said...

I wish I wish I wish I had a non-public computer and could listen to this video!

-sharon-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl