Gneiss
Heather life has recently been a bit of a balancing act between taking care of the kids and finishing up a short-term contract to edit questions for a Geology text. Needless to say, the kids have been playing in the backyard a LOT, regardless of the weather. Jamie took a turn at some question authoring, herself. Can you read her questions, below? Justin prefers a more hands-on approach to rocks.

2 Comments:
Ooo, ooo, ooo - let me guess!
"What types of rocks can there be? Gneiss. Do rocks come from volcanoes? Yes."
Am I right? (Thanks for the tip in the post title!)
I'm not so good with rocks... I seem to remember something about metamorphic and igneous and sedimentary from geography class, but I couldn't really tell you what they mean. Er, sorry, Heather.
-Julee
Julee
Got it in one, Julee!
I'm not so good with speech sounds,or whatever you would call them, so I'd say we're even ;)
Heather
Post a Comment
<< Home