
On Tuesday mornings, the one week day that we don't need to be out of the house for some reason or another, Heather likes to play a game called "How long can I stay in bed before WWIII breaks out downstairs?", usually catching a lovely catnap or two as Josh eats breakfast with the kids, says goodbye, and leaves them to their own somewhat volatile devices. This was one of the better days, with this idyllic scene greeting Heather's bleary eyes at the luxurious hour of 9:15.
3 Comments:
WOW! I am so jealous of you right now! But I do see a glimmer of hope for the future.... 9:15!!!
Oooh, 9:15 am... that sounds wonderful!
Ironically, I'm just in the middle of drafting a post about how tired we all are over here. Evie, our "good" sleeper, has become a not-so-good sleeper.
But your post gives me hope! There's a light at the end of the tunnel.
-Julee
Do NOT tell Sarah about this... We've been lucky to get past 6am recently...
Post a Comment
<< Home