Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Football


Clare is the world's most avid Ipswitch Town fan (gross understatement). She grew up watching countless games since her grandfather was a photographer for the team. We all had team jerseys to wear and went to cheer on our teams first game of the season: Ipswitch Town vs. Cardiff. We stopped into the stadium pub before finding our seats. We were surprised to find that the beer bottles we were handed were made of plastic... safer that way, eh?

2 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're an Ipswich fan eh? Josh,Josh,Josh. I hope that you are ready
for the great emotiona; stress that comes with supporting a losing
team. I should know, I've already gone through five years of that with
my favourite soccer team: Newcastle United.Say hi to the poor,poor Ipswich fans for me!

Cheers

 
At 6:03 pm, Blogger seth kerlin said...

you guys are so cute in your outfits! I'm glad that you have made new friends (don't forget your old ones, eh?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl