Sunday, August 27, 2006

Spoiled

You'd think that with such a plethora of entertainment, Jamie would be content to let her newly-returned-home daddy eat his breakfast cereal in peace. But really, she's usually quite the contented kid, especially when the side-loaded washing machine is swirling about... mesmerising!

6 Comments:

At 2:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she is growing up sooooo fast! I can't believe it. So adorable.
Cara

 
At 12:24 am, Blogger Matt said...

I can read your daughter's thoughts..."Dad, how can you possible put that thing in your face when I haven't seen you in so long and I'm so sad..." She looks pitiful, someone help her!!

 
At 7:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of the Baby Eintsein videos? Talk about mesmerizing!
She's growing so fast!
Love,
Meghan

 
At 11:28 am, Blogger seth kerlin said...

New study alert...Baby Einstein videos have been linked to increased diagnoses of ADD. Or so I have been told by Laura who saw the recently published study in one of her journals. Anyway, keep the cute pics coming!!

seth

 
At 3:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see Jamie getting is a lot of use of of her Blue! (In case you thought I had disappeared, nope. I am a Fish Bowl addict! Tons of free time up here in the frozen arctic.) Love Heidi

 
At 6:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Disney allowed that research out about Baby Einstein! So far plain old TV has Jamie craning her neck for a better view, so we haven't yet felt the need for videos. Once she's moving around and we need an immobilisation trick, maybe.

And Heidi (not the dog), I thought you HAD disappeared. All I have is your eos email- please get in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl