Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Big day

We celebrated Heather's 27th birthday this weekend. We relaxed at a nearby health spa on Saturday (note Jamie beginning to turn blue) before going to the Birmingham Rep theatre to see 'To Kill a Mockingbird' in the evening (not before taking Jamie for her first rather overwhelming car-wash experience). And on Sunday we had a few friends over to help sing Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Heather! Love, Jamie and Josh.

3 Comments:

At 5:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I have ever actually met you heather but sometimes I feel like I know you already. HAppy Birthday from Kat and I.

Jack (Josh's friend).

 
At 12:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

 
At 8:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! (belatedly)
I've been told that I screamed bloody murder the first time I went thru the carwash... hope Jamie did better. ;)

John

P.S. It's been a while... I'll catch up soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl