Eventfulness
In contrast to the previous week, we packed so much into last week. Jamie decided to try out her first stomach flu, then offerd it to us and several of our friends (so sorry). We then headed down to Exeter for a couple of days for Josh to give a talk at a small conference. Torquay was nearby. Thought of betting on a little horse called _________ (can anyone fill in the blank?). While Josh blabbed, Heather and Jamie took turns driving along the coast, taking in the stormy weather.

3 Comments:
A prize winning picture! If I had to guess a name for the horse that you would bet on, I would guess 'Jamie'. Have no idea though...
Meghan
DRAGONFLY
What do I win?
Caits
Our respect! Heather told me that nobody would know what I was talking about. I knew one of my sisters would get it. Who else has watched Fawlty Towers so many times? And my guess is that if mom wasn't snowshoeing through a snowbank in Siberia right now, she'd have known it too. For everyone else, it was a reference to Fawlty Towers, the episode where Basil has Manuel put a bet on a horse at Exeter. The episode with Manuel's classic line, "Ahem, Ahem, Si, Si, I know nutting! I know nutting about a horse, about a horse I know nutting, and proudly, I am from Barthelona!".
Post a Comment
<< Home