Saturday, January 12, 2008

Passing time

We're in the home stretch for kiddo 2 but the due date has crept up on us without us being very conscious of it... must be normal for the second. What else is normal for the second? In the meantime, Jamie has discovered stickers. Consequently, they are all over most exposed surfaces - even mommy's belly has served as prime real estate. Jamie also hosted her first tea party with buddy and tigger this past week, but she was justifiably frustrated with her guests for falling over at the table. I mean really... where were their manners?!

3 Comments:

At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the look on Tigger's face as Jamie is force-feeding him tea :) Very cute. Did you receive my email, Heather? Just need to know if my package arrived for Little Miss Neufeld... I am also feeling a due date creeping up on me so not sure it's just a 2nd child phenomenon!

 
At 5:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best Heather with the birth of baby no.2 Will keep you in our prayers Trust this baby will be a blessing to all 3 of you Love the Meyerinks ps Jamie you are sooo cute

 
At 1:48 am, Blogger seth kerlin said...

I can't believe how time flies. God bless you guys and may #2 be as amazing a blessing as #1. Sethers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl