Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yum


We've decided that this video speaks for itself.

Pure gold.

5 Comments:

At 1:46 am, Blogger Brenda said...

It's obvious he prefers breast milk! Our Charlotte had a similar reaction, only she was more vocal about her dislike.

 
At 2:55 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Hee hee hee, that video makes me happy :)

 
At 8:32 am, Blogger Jack and Kat Gilbert said...

brilliant...good to see he eats like his dad ;-)

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger Gill Bentley said...

LOL... that's too funny! He makes a face and yet keeps wanting more :D - Oh the joys to come!

 
At 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I've just been in stitches watching this - it's all so familiar! Don't ask why it's taken me this long to find this post, I'm just catching up on the last 3 months of your blog due to technical problems but I'm enjoying my fishbowl marathon :-). And I think I have that spoon - is it possible?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl