Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Out and About

We started today with all of us dancing in the kitchen to this song on CBC, which Jamie has now named 'Uncle Brian song', since we originally heard it on a CD he sent us. It WAS a beautiful day, and great timing for Justin to take his first aided steps, which were captured on film. Nine months ago, Justin broke from his confinement in the womb. This month, he's been overcoming his nine-month confinement to the floor. Heather is particularly pleased with this development, since she and Josh had bets placed as to when Justin would walk. Josh thought not until he was one, Heather said sometime between months nine and ten. We'll keep you posted.

11 Comments:

At 7:06 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Yay Justin!! I'm so proud! My daughter's going to marry that boy one day! :)

 
At 7:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Justin!! Jillian might fight Rosie for Justin- watch out! :)

 
At 7:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was beautiful. I can't believe how much he's changed since we saw him last. It's been far too long! I can't wait to see both of them soon. Christmas do you think?
Cara

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Franceen said...

arghhh! dial-up internet so I can't watch this video until next week at Micah and Elizabeth's house. Can't wait to see the real deal up close and personal when we come for a visit soon! Hold on, Justin - save those first steps till we get there!!!

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. I don't I don't know you and I am sure Rosie and Jillian are perfectly nice girls but I think Justin has already been promised to Amelia. Although she isn't walking and now he may be out of her league!

 
At 12:53 am, Blogger Haley said...

That's awesome - Finn's "favourite" band has always been Bedouin Soundclash. When he was really little he would stop crying in the car when we put their music on, now that he's older he just loves rockin' out to their music. When he saw Justin's video he was dancing and pointing at Justin. Good job on the walking Just!

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Guess What?!! When I saw your video I remembered I had a little push thing down in the basement just like Justin's. I brought it up yesterday and today Amelia took her first tiny couple steps too!!!!

 
At 10:06 am, Blogger Calvin said...

Congratulations Justin and watch out Jamie!

Auntie Sharon

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger Mark and Debbie said...

What a gorgeous little smiler - he loks so like Heather doesn't he? You always manage to capture them so well, and find the perfect musical accompaniment too. Miss you all x

 
At 4:06 pm, Blogger Jack and Kat Gilbert said...

loved watching him play peeka boo behind the table! Soooo sweet x

 
At 4:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it's like watching Cian's long lost twin brother, cruelly separated from him, um, before birth (technically before conception but we won't dwell on that). So gorgeous! I'll never stop laughing at the caterpillar crawling and I just love his smiley determination when trying to stand. Don't know about your bet but Justin will definitely beat Cian to his feet - lazy so-and-so, I'll make him watch this video for inspiration :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl