Here is where Josh and Heather share news of their travels and experiences beginning in 2005. The password for all videos is "fishbowlviews".
Friday, March 06, 2009
Trouble
The kids must be feeling a little house-bound, judging by the twinkles in their eyes from these photos taken over the last month. We were all more than a little glad to wander around outside this afternoon in a sunny 16 degrees. Respite!
CUTE pictures! house-bound, stir-crazy, cabin fever - however you describe it, it's wonderful when spring comes around again at last. I remember being particularly thrilled when the big event of tomorrow comes along - daylight saving time! While the rest of the world laments the loss of an hour of sleep, those with little children and puppies think - oh, goodie - one or two days of sleeping in, before they figure out they've been tricked into it!
2 Comments:
CUTE pictures! house-bound, stir-crazy, cabin fever - however you describe it, it's wonderful when spring comes around again at last. I remember being particularly thrilled when the big event of tomorrow comes along - daylight saving time! While the rest of the world laments the loss of an hour of sleep, those with little children and puppies think - oh, goodie - one or two days of sleeping in, before they figure out they've been tricked into it!
Ah, cuties. 16 degrees.. I can't wait for Spring (I spend a lot of time standing around in the cold while Finn collects rocks!)
Post a Comment
<< Home