Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mugs

Thank you Canada for introducing the grumpy passport photo requirement. Yesterday's photo session was a challenge. Heather (and the photographer) became frustrated when Josh kept making 'little' comments that made Heather laugh just as the picture was being taken. Then, for some obscure reason, the photographer gave Josh a wad of paper towels and kept asking for him to wipe his forehead and upper dome, taking picture after picture. Compared to the adults, the kids were a piece of cake; first picture worked for both.

8 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Anonymous Laura said...

These pictures just cracked me up! I was also struck by how grownup Justin looks! Heading to Australia?

 
At 10:05 am, Anonymous Laura said...

The Brady Bunch.... The Brady Bunch... That's the way we became the Brady Bunch!

 
At 12:29 am, Blogger Scuzzlewump said...

Yours look a lot more human than ours do...ours make us all look deathly ill, and my hubby looked like he was a threat to national security. LOL
Although, I must say, Josh, you do have the look of someone who is ready to punch somebody in the nose. :)
Debbie

 
At 4:25 am, Blogger Jessica said...

Crazy right? I had to do the serious pose for my dutch passport - it took ages to get it right - all those years of being told to smile in photos made it hard to overcome :)

 
At 11:49 pm, Blogger Haley said...

Love the mug shots! Reminds me of trying to get Finn's pics done.. how to keep a 10 month-old's mouth closed?

 
At 4:29 am, Blogger Jack and Kat Gilbert said...

Josh - mate - you look so grumpy!

he he he! great fun.

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Hendrik said...

Wow buddy, I cannot believe it. Yes you do look genuinely DANGEROUS!!!
I'd struggle to recognise you on that one...

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger little EGG said...

I did Rosemary's at 2 weeks! Trying to get a face forward, no expression, eyes open, no adult hands in shot is no small feat! Thank goodness for didgital cameras!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl