Saturday, May 13, 2006

Reveille

The process of waking Jamie up is almost as time consuming as that of putting her to sleep. She goes through a cycle of wonderful arching stretches and gaping yawns, emitting odd and unsettling sounds from within the nappy, occasionally opening an eyelid to see if we've given up yet. But with resolve we continue the pokes, prods, encouragement and rock-scissors-paper over who has to open up the little 'bag of joy'.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 am, Blogger Franceen said...

O.K. so I've got to write about this one! So CUTE! I've thought about writing in about each and every picture you've posted, and then thought, just how many exclamation points and grandma ravings can you and your friends put up with? I loved that photo of the three of you together! And the one of mother/daughter on the sheepskin rug. Anyway, I send much love and lots of kisses to our little Sweetheart!

 
At 3:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Heather!

Bonnie

 
At 8:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cool face clothe to the face and top of the head really helps in the waking process! When Micah was on his meds, it was next to impossible to wake him. We learnt many tricks!
Happy Mother's Day Heather!
Love,
Meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl