Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bath

We felt the need to get out of the house today and drove South for a couple of hours to Bath, home of the famous Roman Baths. We entertained ourselves on the way down by singing Tom and Lori's '3,2,1 Kadoozie' song (Josh's uncle and aunt won the Prairie Music Award for this album), and are both proud to announce that we can now sing the alphabet backwards. The weather was beautiful and it was great to see hills for a change (the midlands are FLAT). Bath itself was ultra-touristy, but the Roman Baths were quite nice, a bit of Rome nestled in the English hills.

6 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

that's one cool looking mum.

 
At 1:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two beautiful girls, both with the same gleam in their eye - Josh, we'll be praying for you! Love from your Aussie family

 
At 3:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the thingy in your hand, heather?

 
At 10:04 pm, Blogger Some call me Tim said...

I want to learn how to sing the alphabet backwards, but iTunes doesn't sell the Kadoozie song and Tom and Lori don't have any dates booked on the West coast in the foreseeable future. D'OH.
I second Rich and Anonymous's comments: beautiful mom and daughter (and English sunshine?).

 
At 3:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an audioguide, Laura. Really good for silencing a bored squawking baby, but hard to listen to when carrying the bored squawking baby...It was kind of neat, they had Bill Bryson narrate parts of the tour. But he didn't say anything funny, I was disappointed!

 
At 1:48 am, Blogger Matt said...

Heather you look like a rock star... Can I have your autograph or a pair of those shades? Great shot Josh, I never knew what that little digi cam would lead to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl