Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Changes

It's official. As of yesterday, we are committed to the University of Waterloo. Following a very enjoyable interview and generous offer by the university, we have decided to accept a position for Josh as Assistant Professor in the Department of Biology, beginning July 1. We plan to begin our move back to Canada on June 1 and are thrilled, thankful, humbled, and excited.

11 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Blogger Calvin said...

Yeah! We're so excited for you guys! We can't wait to finally meet Jamie and introduce her to her furriest cousin.

 
At 5:47 pm, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Congrats guys, that's great! And it'll put you within a more reasonable striking distance for us to visit...
- C

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

ah man! so are you guys still going to be around for sunday afternoon walks?

 
At 6:32 pm, Blogger gnat said...

Congrats!
I had a sneaking suspicion that Waterloo wouldn't pass up on you!

 
At 6:45 pm, Blogger Matt said...

Way to go! Thrilled you'll be back on native soil. Thought this was a done deal a while ago... I guess I just have ESP.

 
At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes! And welcome back to Canada. We are very proud of you>
Love,
G'ma and G'pa

 
At 10:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're so proud of you Josh! Way to go!
Cara

 
At 1:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! When I hadn't heard anything about Waterloo for a while I started to wonder - me of little faith! I couldn't be more proud of you Josh! Can't wait to meet Jamie!! We miss you too Heather!!!
Love,
Meghan

 
At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - thanks everyone!

 
At 9:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Josh. But we'll miss you guys so much. Canada's gain is definitely a big loss for us... :-(

Debbie

 
At 12:25 pm, Blogger Gill Bentley said...

Huge Congrats guys!! - I know that you can't wait to be back there and I can't wait for us to be kind of neighbours again - mind you you'll be further away in Cananda than you are now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl