Thursday, July 19, 2007

Encore

Reminiscent of of our first encounter with Jamie, we peered into Heather's tummy this morning for a sneak preview of Kiddo 2. At thirteen weeks, this little lime-sized cutie actively responded to all the nurse's pokes and prods. We're relieved and thankful for this healthy-looking baby and can't wait to meet him or her in late January. Any bets?

10 Comments:

At 11:54 am, Blogger Franceen said...

Welcome, Baby!!! You're BEAUTIFUL and Grandma and Grandpa love you!

 
At 12:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that he must be a boy!
Another QT pie on the way!
Love always!
Auntie Meggie

 
At 12:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Meghan, it looks to me like a boy, but time will tell.... Congrats guys, we're so happy for you!
Cara

 
At 11:56 am, Blogger Dawn said...

Yay!!! A new baby! I can't wait to meet her. Heather, I'm in southern Ontario in mid-August - I'm hoping to come and visit you guys for an afternoon if you're free!

 
At 1:45 pm, Blogger Jack and Kat Gilbert said...

Hey guys,

We are sooo happy for you. Congratulations. Hope to pop out and see the whole family soon.

See you next year perhaps.

Jack and Kat

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger Mark and Debbie said...

Beautiful! We're so happy for you. Are you going to come here to have the baby so that he / she doesn't feel disappointed to be born in Canada? ;-)

 
At 1:47 pm, Blogger gnat said...

congratulations!

 
At 1:53 pm, Blogger Calvin said...

Congrats again! Glad we'll actually get to see this one as an infant now that you're back in Canada. Sharon's a nut for newborns.

 
At 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Soon be catching up with us... Paul Lewis

 
At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Congratulations!!!There's nothing more I can say.
-Nick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl