Discipline
Jamie has taken to climbing up a couple of stairs and waiting there gleefully for us to predictably come, remonstrating and annoyed. While we were in the kitchen discussing how best to counter her apparent lack of regard for any of the disciplinary measures we've tried on her, she happily helped herself to a late dinner, results shown above. What are we to do with the little monkey?

9 Comments:
Been there! So cute! I love the little red shoes thrown into the mix. Adorable.
Cara
At least it was a healthy choice:-) Love from the Bumas From Down Under
better than ketchup and mustard all over the light grey carpet, walls, hand made baby blankets...
And that is only one of many such incidences!
Just wait! Jamie will surprise you yet!
Love,
Auntie Meggie
Time to bring out the naughty step eh? What would I know - i'd be a sucker for those cute 'wasn't me' eyes.
Miss you guys
Clare
xx
Claire,
Jamie loves the naughty step. She sits there grinning and trying to pinch our legs as we try to explain why she's having a time out.
And we have so much trouble keeping a straight face.
Sigh.
At least she still looks up to you! Your little moment with Jamie reminds me of a Lynn Johnston cartoon, where the living room is covered with spilled honey, peanut butter and bread. Mother is frozen on the spot in wide-eyed disbelief, while Little One is hugging her and saying, "I love you, Mama...". Who could resist such big beautiful eyes?!
I remember that cartoon! As a parent now, I can appreciate it more!
Meghan
Have you tried the wooden paddle yet? (joke)
Hi Heather and Josh!
Still remembering me?? I can't find your addresses (especially Heather's)any more, so I hope you'll read this. I am still thinking a lot of you guys and looking regularly in your blog. Jamie has become such a cute big girl!! Jakob is quite a big boy now either and is walking on his own little feet now for 4 weeks already! Please send me you address and I will post some cute pictures from our latest holiday! (no, we still haven't got such a practical thing like a blog or anything...).
All the best from Germany and hopefully hearing from you soon!!
Friederike (Friedes@gmx.de)
Post a Comment
<< Home