
While September indicates that summer has unofficially ended, we enjoyed a warm and sunny Labour Day weekend. Jamie was thrilled to return to the Victoria Park splash pad and playground today. Since her last visit, she has learned to tirelessly slide down slides and climb back up again, walk through these big plastic tubes, and be pushed down repeatedly by the local bully. The third shove (as we ran to intervene) sent her sprawling and ruined her innocent view of this fine world. Real tears met with a dad who felt like squishing the little runt bully underfoot. Defensive parents have no fear, eh?
2 Comments:
I've had to deal with a fair share of playground bullies!
Go gettem Josh!
Meghan
We actually shot them down here...plymouth is a rough place. Anyone touches my boy they better not be there when I arrive or I might get moody!
Post a Comment
<< Home