Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Day 3

Although last night was unenviable, the milk has finally 'arrived'. Consequently, Justin could barely stay awake today - neither could the rest of us for that matter. Early night for this family...

And the weather is fun these days - last night was rain, thunder and lightning - tonight will bring another snowstorm.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at all these pictures makes me want to have another baby! Then I think of the sleepless nights....
I'm so happy for you guys!
meghan

 
At 11:36 am, Blogger Calvin said...

I'm LOVING these daily updates. Please keep 'em coming! Justin looks so cozy all bundled in his momma's arms.

Sharon

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Mark and Debbie said...

Nice use of "unenviable" - now there's a euphemism! You guys look like old pros now, totally unflappable ;-) Great to see you so happy. D x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl