
In celebration of Ontario's first
Family Day, we decided to treat the kids to a special treat: a bus ride! We toured Waterloo and Kitchener on two slush-encrusted buses while eating
Timbits and singing the many slightly-improvised verses of 'The Wheels on the Bus'. Jamie was in heaven and Justin slept like a log. As we seem to have left our camera on the second bus (somewhat tragic for us actually... will it turn up?), we are substituting our classic bus 'action shots' with this earlier family-themed photo. Yes, she's such a good big sister and Justin looks pensive as usual...
7 Comments:
That's such a shame! What a loss. Hope it turns up!
Cara
Jamie looks so at ease, and it appears that Justin is already learning to go with the flow! Lovely! Not to worry, because if the camera doesn't show up, it would totally justify an upgrade, right?
I'm so sorry about the camera! I hope it turns up. Heather, didn't we all pitch in to get you a camera for your birthday one year? Still have that one?
-Laura
PS On the bright side maybe it will give some of us a chance to get our blogs in order without you making us look bad!
any luck on the camera? lost and found? probably too good of a "find"...
Gone...
So sad...I remember when our camera was stolen out of our car. Such a bummer. I still wonder what pictures were on it.
Hope you find a replacement soon. You know, with all that spare time you have.
-Julee
I still cringe when I remember how Aaron and I lost our underwater camera after going snorkling on our honeymoon (even though it was the disposable one). The loss of the pictures is what you'll miss the most!
Meghan
Post a Comment
<< Home