Sunday, October 04, 2009

Changes

One year on from this post, and lo and behold, we're fighting colds and making paint messes again... Despite the things that stay much the same, our backyard has a new look now courtesy of Kijiji. The kids explored for as long as their cold little hands would allow, and deemed it highly satisfactory.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 am, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Oh, you guys - that looks fantastic! Can we come over and play?

-Julee

 
At 2:36 pm, Blogger gnat said...

I think that's a much more efficient use of space than your poor little dwarf garden. Hoorah! Next time I visit, you'll never get me off the swing.

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger Gill Bentley said...

Wow!! Thats awesome... my kijiji purchases have been for excersaucers and smaller items... but I will bear this in mind should we be looking for something like this is a few years :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl