Thursday, November 05, 2009

Daylight Savings

We're still adjusting to the changes in weather and daylight, and are spending a lot of our time inside these days. Justin often settles himself in for a good cozy read on the sheepskin rug, or invents some sort of ball/truck game to keep himself entertained. Jamie is most likely found doing some craft, or practicing her drawing and printing skills (Heather wrote the words in the picture above, though!). And thanks to these self-sufficient kids, Heather has had far too much time to sit on the couch under an afghan, sipping tea and reading.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 am, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! You can sit on the couch and read while your kids are awake! And you can trust Justin in the front yard without him running into the street! So unfair! It must be the older kid's influence. Or better parenting?

 
At 3:56 pm, Blogger Heather and Josh said...

Sitting on the couch, yes. Often with a child climbing on my lap, but I've always been remarkably able to tune things out when I've got a good book in my hands.
But no, we can't trust Justin in the front yard unless one of us is within sprinting distance.

 
At 11:43 pm, Anonymous Jessica said...

it's your cousin Jess...I'm pretty sure that picture of Jamie eating popcorn looks exactly like the many many childhood photos my mom has of me.. I called my mom too look at it as soon as I saw it..she agreed. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl