Sunday, November 01, 2009

Scotland and England

Halloween came in with a cold wind this year. Josh, feeling a bit under the weather, stayed home to dish out candy while Heather and the kids circled several blocks with friends. Jamie ran helter-skelter from one house to the next, often taking an extra candy or two 'For Mommy and Daddy'. Justin lumbered along, commenting on the dark, kicking leaves, and walking right into a number of houses. The picture above and the video below capture our kids in their 'Lion and the Unicorn' regalia, representing England and Scotland, respectively. Don't ask - our time in the UK continues to rub off on us a little...

Halloween 2009

6 Comments:

At 10:56 am, Blogger Calvin said...

That is very, very, very cute.

Uncle Calvin

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Mark and Debbie said...

Hilarious - love it! Feeling very ignorant though - you know more about our heraldry than we do. Very impressive Jamie - and great roaring Justin!

 
At 7:17 am, Blogger Calvin said...

I haven't been able to stop watching this video, it's just TOO cute. I especially love Jamie's tone of voice near the end when she says "You're not a unicorn, you are a lion". Great costumes too!

Sharon

 
At 11:14 am, Blogger gnat said...

I love the lion and the unicorn! What a great idea!

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger Haley said...

Wow Jamie! Those two are so cute I'm sure that they got lots of chocolate for mommy to steal!

 
At 8:50 am, Blogger Franceen said...

I was finally able to watch this yesterday at Elizabeth's house. So CUTE indeed!!! I love your translation of what Justin was saying, and I love how he mimics Jamie's pointed finger. I also love how Jamie starts off with correcting him with pointed finger, then adjusts to a gentle shoulder pat before going back to her "clip-clop" sound effects. Everything is just so perfect - it could be used in a t.v. commercial or something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl