views from the fish bowl
Here is where Josh and Heather share news of their travels and experiences beginning in 2005. The password for all videos is "fishbowlviews".
Here is where Josh and Heather share news of their travels and experiences beginning in 2005. The password for all videos is "fishbowlviews".
6 Comments:
Too cute - looks like you have a little fashonista - don't tell her about 'trendy' adolescence and love of Northern Reflections sweatshirts :)
Heath, that was supposed to say OUR trendy adolescence
What a beauty! I'm thinking maybe she inherited some of Nanie's ooh-la-la fashion sense along with her resemblance to Nanie as a child. For those who may not have heard this story, whenever Nanie has seen Jamie this past year she has commented on this resemblance, to the point that on more than one occasion she has referred to Jamie as Michele. And I love Jamie's answer - too true - I can just imagine what puzzlement was going through her mind at such a strange question.
Well who bought her those awesome boots? Personally I think she looks great!
Me too, Laura.
Hey everyone,
Just to clarify: while the go-go boots give us pause, we, too, think she looks awesome, and are happy to watch her fashion sense develop!
That said, Haley, I'm sure she'll have her 11-year-old equivalent of the Northern Reflections sweater. Rite of passage!
Heather
Post a Comment
<< Home