Birthday weekend
Heather had her 26th birthday this weekend and we celebrated by opening presents in the morning, walking through frozen fields and eating out at the Saxon Mill. Here's Heather after opening her presents (thanks!) having a birthday conversation with her parents.
The past week has been a bit of a weather phenomenon: cold, sunny and then completely white-out foggy at times. We had a great time crunching through the fields and playing with the ice covering the cow trough.

The Saxon Mill is a beautiful pub-restaurant with an actual working water mill. We sampled typical British food- curry couscous and roast lamb. Yum!
Happy Birthday Heather.
I love you.
Josh.

5 Comments:
Happy Birthday Heather!!!
Mine approaches, but I'll still be the youngest teacher at Bake-town College, haha.
I could go for some curry - everyone here only ever wants to eat Mexican! Are you guys picking up accents yet?
Yes, Happy Birthday, Heather! Thanks for the photos of what your day was like. I LOVE this amazing shot of the place you had supper! It's indescribably beautiful in a haunting kind of way. And I love those terrifically poetic shots that you posted today (Monday) as well. Love you both (ALL!) - Mom (Grandma)
Happy Birthday Heather! I hear you've started to feel the baby kick! What an awesome Birthday present! Enjoy!
Love Cara
Happy Birthday, Peanut! So that's how relaxed you look when you're talking on the phone to us. Glad you had a great day - good on ya Josh! love ya both - Mum & dad D.
Happy b-day Hez! Welcome to the wonderful world of 26. I'm glad to hear that your b-day was well spent with gifts and talking to family. All the best - see you in a few months!
love Dawn
Post a Comment
<< Home