Friday, March 14, 2008

Buddies

Jamie and Justin adore each other. He saves his best smiles for her, and she's constantly showing him her favourite toys and wanting to hold him and be with him. We're enjoying it while it lasts!
Justin is already practising his 'you be nice to my big sister or ELSE' look.

5 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Blogger Gill Bentley said...

You get such great pictures guys, and I love the one of Jamie in the snow.

Thanks for your comments on our page too.
Gill x

 
At 8:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's such a cutie pie!

 
At 8:51 pm, Blogger Aaron said...

great pics. we had some very similar (top view, looking down under the mobile).

josh, here's something you might be interested in. An enhanced firmware for your camera. I've tried it on my S3 and it's amazing. real time histogram, saving photos in RAW format...

http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/CHDK

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Calvin said...

Looking at these pictures I'm trying to decide whether Justin and Jamie look more like their mom or dad; they seem to be an incredibly strong combination of both of you. Beatiful babies!

-sharon-

 
At 5:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny, Sharon, I was just thinking the same thing! Hey Heather, let's play 'my son is chunkier than your son' - we just had Cian weighed and he's 5.1kg (11lb 6oz) which puts him in the 75th percentile for his age. I'd say Justin may give him a run for his money though, what d'ya reckon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl