Frost
Here are a few pictures taken over the past week. It seems like every morning brings even more sunny skies, blanket frost and photo opportunities.
Our drive to work.


Our garden, with its few remaining flowers.
Rose bushes across the roof of the garden shed.
The kale in our flower box.
And our garden 'gnomes'.

6 Comments:
The pig and fish are ADORABLE. Do they represent anyone we know? Love, Mom
Great photos - someone's getting vry talented with that new camera. Oh, and we love the pig!!
Mum & Dad D.
Is that the same pig you had in your apartment in Vancouver? 'Tis a lovely pig.
Hey Steve - the very same one. 'Tis indeed.
I love the kale. Not as much personality as the pig though I guess. 'Tis harder to anthropomorphize.
- C
I love the roses and kale. I'm inspired.
Post a Comment
<< Home