Signs and wonders
Today Josh came home to a most unusual situation. Heather was cleaning. Why?!"Because the place is dirty. It really needed it."
Regardless of our house's cleanliness, the unnatural events of this day are clearly symptoms of an impending labour. We're holding our breath and sitting here (albeit in a clean house) expecting things to get going any time now. Tonight? Tomorrow?
Or next week.

4 Comments:
Humph.
Hey Heather - loved your succinct eloquence!!! Obviously Josh must enjoy living on the edge! Love, Mom (Grandma)
Spooky. I was asking Josh just today if Heather had started nesting yet. Heather: feel free to come and clean my flat, should you feel the urgh.
As I've now lost the bet on the birthdate, I shouldn't really care about when it happens; however, for the sake of seeing Josh return to his normal level of jumpyness, I hope it's soon. I don't even have to throw things to make him flinch anymore. It's just not fun.
~Rich
Don't worry Rich. Soon enough things will be back to normal and you'll be throwing things, just like the good ol' days.
Post a Comment
<< Home