Here today, gone tomorrow
Here is our house (again, far right) as it stands today. You'll notice that the 'Clinton Terrace' sign is long gone, leaving paled bricks, only to be replaced by a 'For Sale' sign last week. Our house's owner has picked a rather awkward time to sell. We will sorely miss Clinton Lane, with the castle on our doorstep.

4 Comments:
You guys are moving?
Looks that way. We've started looking at houses and will be 'ready' in case they give us two month's notice by June 4th.
oh no!! ~ I've only just found your house and that took me a while!!! Its too bad you might have to move... it is lovely around by the castle. Just as long as I have an address to come and visit you both and Jamie in July?!?
I spotted the for sale sign when I passed, and was so upset for you guys :-(
- and disappointed, as we're really enjoying living around the corner from you. The market is slow, so you never know, you may still have a while there - our flat was on the market the whole time we were renting and I don't think it's sold even now.
Debbie x
Post a Comment
<< Home