Jamie Ruth Neufeld
Seen moments after birth, Jamie is a healthy baby looking up into the eyes of her very surprised parents: a girl! She was born at 7:17 PM on April 30th and weighs 7 lb 13 ounces. At this moment we are overwhelmed and thrilled.We want to thank everyone - everyone - for all the prayers and thoughts and comments and phone calls and support. We are so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family both near and far.

13 Comments:
May I be the first to congratulate you on the arrival of Jamie!
Huge congrats guys!!!! - Can't wait to see her!! - Loads of best wishes... Gill & Dan xx
hooray! congratulations!
7:17 A.M.? or P.M.?
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS, Josh and Heather!!! We are so incredibly proud of you. And beautiful little Jamie Ruth - Grandma and Grandpa are ecstatic to welcome you, little Princess! We love you Sweetheart, and can't wait to meet you in person!
Congratulations! I'm so happy that you've got a healthy baby with two very wonderful parents to take care of her.
Bonnie
It's about time you said SOMETHING about the birth! I've been checking your blog every 15 minutes or so since I arrived at work 6 hours ago. I'll probably get fired...
oooh but it's worth it - too exciting!
Caits
Hooray! Congratulations and big hugs to all three of you. Hope you are all healthy and doing well and that the birth was a smooth as possible :)
Yayyy!
Jess and Andrew
Yay!!! Very exciting!!! Heath, I know that you've had the name Jamie picked out for years.. but I also remember you saying that you only wanted boys! I can't wait to see the pictures.
We are so excited for you guys...But even more excited to see pictures of this new sweetie!!
I hope your first night together as a family was all you'd imagined it to be.
Congrats! (now hurry up and post some pics...)
-Sharon-
Hi guys!
Congratulations - she's GORGEOUS. I hope everything went as smoothly as possible. We've all been getting excited thinking of you three and the big day, and thanks to your great blog we've been able to watch and see this beautiful little angel come into the world. She couldn't possibly have two better parents.
We can't wait to see more pics!
-from Allison and the MRG group- Vancouver
Congratulations on God's Blessing Heather and Josh. A big welcome to Jamie. We are smiling as we both predicated a girl last time we saw you in Australia:) Love to you all from The Bumas from Down Under XXOO
Heard the great news from Natasha yesterday and have been checking your blog for photos. Jason and I are so happy for you both and look forward to seeing more photos soon. Jamie looks like a little princess.
They grow up so fast so take lots of pictures and try to enjoy every moment. The sleepless nights don't last for too long in the whole scheme of things and before you know it they are 10 years old and wearing some of your clothes! All the best.xoxo
YAY! Jaime Ruth Neufeld! How wonderful! Glad to hear that all is well and healthy. I can not wait to hear all the details. Enjoy your little one. We love you and miss you so much! Wish we could be there to meet the little one (and maybe cook a meal or two).
Seth and Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home