Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tempus fugit

Last year we sported a bump on Rottnest Island, this year we towed a little squirt to the very same spot. Grandpa and Jamie shared some quality time under our big red umbrella as we frolicked in the waves. This also marked one of Jamie's first experiences with sand. She appreciated the texture somewhat more than the taste.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Bruce you scrub up ok. It must be post wedding relief!! Jamie I'm posting you a envelope of "gold stars"!! I think you are a champion:-) love from the Bumas from Down Under

 
At 7:01 am, Blogger Jack and Kat Gilbert said...

Man, I wish i could taste sand right now...oh well...three more days of work and then off to the costwolds for xmas!!! yeee haa.

jacko

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger Gill Bentley said...

The beach just looks so good right now... I think today its around -7 here in Kanata, ON, which is actually warmer than usual for this time of year - apparently - its been a while I forget... looks like you guys are having a great time so far.
Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas & New Year,

Dan & Gill x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl