Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I em happy


Jamie started school again on Friday. Same teacher, same classroom, happy girl. Her little brother burst into jealous tears during the requisite first-day photo shoot. Poor buddy. Next year!

5 Comments:

At 5:54 pm, Blogger Brenda said...

I love your kids! They're so expressive and cute. Thanks for the photos and for letting us see their happy and sad faces. I'm with your daughter.....I EM HAPPY! Your whole extended family makes me happy.....so blessed to have been a part of it....watching....learning.....growing with all of you through these very special blogs.

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

So that really couldn't be cuter at all now, could it? :)

 
At 4:42 pm, Blogger Calvin said...

Je suis très contente que Jamie aime l'école! C'est fantastique!

Sharon

 
At 9:16 am, Anonymous Laura said...

Miss you guys! Jamie always seems so full of joy. I love her gleeful smile :)

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger gnat said...

wow - Jamie looks so tall now!!! Does Justin need a new toque to help with the jealousy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl