Saturday, December 17, 2005

Cars

While some were recovering from the flu, Josh and Daniel snuck out to visit the Coventry Motor Museum. Some would call it boring, others exciting. However, instead of cars, here is a picture of Daniel thrilled with the British cuisine in the museum restaurant. It's a baked 'jacket' potato, cut open and smothered with butter, cheese and brown beans.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, as I wasn't there it may well have been a boiled potato but it is more likely a baked potato or more commonly known a jacket potato and there is a world of difference between the two. Jacket potatoes, butter, cheese and beans are the staple diet of all students here! And the best savoury comfort food of all time.

 
At 3:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks anonymous - I wrote that too quickly and have updated the post. I've only eaten three so far and consider three in nine months to be good pacing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl