Gangly Limbs 'R Us
In the UK, midwives run the show before, during and after birth. Women with uncomplicated pregancies never even see a doctor. They are amazingly helpful and come to visit every day during the first week or two. Today's midwife showed us how we can hold Jamie and still go about our business. We thought she looked ridiculous and stopped laughing long enough to take this picture. On both Meghan and Natasha's suggestions we think we'll go pick up a sling today. Sure would be helpful...

4 Comments:
That's a great photo! Josh, you look very 'at home' as a new Dad.
Hi guys... I have to agree, you do look very comfortable Josh :o)
Totally hilarious picture - I can understand the laughing! South African women tie the baby on their back with a blanket somehow and go about their daily business like that. I have a sneaking suspicion that the blanket in that case may also be something to crap on...
It seems like Jamie has grown up so much already - she seems so much bigger in these latest photos than she did in the first few. It's hard to believe a week ago she was still inside Heather!
Between this picture and the one of Jamie in her carseat, I keep being reminded of the Anne Geddes baby pictures - she looks like she could easily be one of the babies she uses in her photographs.
Anyway, keep the 'cute baby pictures' coming - I'm enjoying them, although I think Dave's getting worried by my 'I want one now too' comments! :)
Cheers,
Bonnie
Post a Comment
<< Home