Friday, March 16, 2007

Boo!


Oh yes, we've been sick. All of us have been plagued with sniffles, coughs, fevers, fitful sleeps. And we're still sick! However, here's a glimpse of the silver lining from our week on 'standby'.

7 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Blogger Aaron said...

That's AWESOME. Spacial recognition is such a fun milestone!

 
At 8:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Cute!
Cara

 
At 8:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This 'oh so fun' game proves that
A) Babies DO control their homes and parents( with great glee!) and
B) Our grandaughter is on to a breakthrough exercise program.
We love you all, snotty noses included. Love Nan 'n Pa in Oz

 
At 9:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So unbelievably adorable!
Jamie is wonderful! Can't wait to adore her in person!
Love,
Aunti Meggie

 
At 1:45 pm, Blogger Franceen said...

Wish I knew what is obviously so extremely cute!!! But I don't seem able to access the picture for BOO :( Any idea why I might be having trouble with this particular post?

 
At 3:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry mom - it's a video and with your dial-up, you'll have to wait a minute or two for it to start playing once you click on it. Let me know if you can't get it and I'll email the video to dad's work account tomorrow morning!

 
At 2:12 pm, Blogger Mark and Debbie said...

An equally sneezy and sniffly Baby Ben was entranced by this when I sat him on my knee in front of the computer. He says it looks like a fun game Jamie. Hope you're all well soon. Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Look in the fishbowl